High Resolution 600DPI Dual-Sided ReTransfer ID Card Printer
High Resolution ReTransfer Card Printer
WISE-CXD80H printer produces full-colour or monochrome cards in moments and it is ideal solution to print ID cards on demand or in volume.
- Colour & Mono Dual Sided Printing
- Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Retransfer
- 600dpi with Full Bleed (Over-the-Edge)
- Printing Speed: 29 sec/card (YMCK)
- USB 2.0 & Ethernet Connectivity
- Intuitive and flexible function LCD panel
- Upgradable Module: Laminator
- Detachable, and anytime-refillable hopper
- Intuitive, and flexible function LCD panel
- Removable and water-washable cleaning roller
- Security locks on hopper & front door
- Kensington lock
- Inline encoding and lamination with optional unit
- Environmentally-friendly compactness of design
Options & Upgrades
The standard WISE printer can be upgraded to any option you desire.
- Magnetic Stripe Encoder
- Contactless Encoder
- IC Contact Encoder
WISE is a high quality hassel free printer provided together with a 12 month warranty.
- National ID cards, Driver licenses
- Government & Military ID cards
- High security access control ID cards
- Law enforcement and correctional facility ID cards
- Airport ID card
What is Re-Transfer Printer?
ReTransfer printers, commonly referred to as Over-The-Edge, Reverse Transfer, or HDP (High Definition Printer), have the capability to print over the entire surface of the pvc card. Moreover, Retransfer printers adhere the ribbon (image and data) to a separate film that is then adhered to the surface of the card. This means that the printer’s head will never touch the ID card directly.
The advantages of a ReTransfer printer are a better looking card, a lifetime warranty on the expensive print head, and the ability to add on additional modules as needed.
ReTransfer printers are best for high-volume, high-quality, enterprises and are most likely to be found in airports, universities and government agencies.
WISE CXD-80H Specifications
Resin Thermal Retransfer
Full Bleed (Real Edge-to-Edge / Over-the-Edge)
Dual Sided Printing
0.25mm (10mil) ~ 1.0mm (40mil)
PVC, PET, Composite PVC
29 sec/card (124 cards/hour)
40 sec/card (90 cards/hour)
Input Card Hopper
Output Card Hopper
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
Max. 3A (100V to 120V) / Max. 1.5A (220V to 240V)
343 (W) x 322 (L) x 335 (H)
13.5 (W) x 12.7 (L) x 13.2 (H)
Kg / Lbs
Approx. 15.5 kg / 34.2 lbs
Contact chip Encoding
CE, FCC, KC